We thank you for using DarkColors to build your next idea!
Here's a quick tutorial on how to use the app:
- To start, hover and click on one of the items in the mockup screen.
- A circle will appear, showing that this element is active.
- Now, click on the square color picker and choose any color you like.
- To edit more than one element at the same time, simply click on all the elements that you want to be the same color, and adjust as necessary.
- Once everything looks good, click on the screen element again to save that color.
- If you would like to try and edit one of the color palletes, simply click on one of them and edit as you please.
- Once you are finished, click on the copy icon to copy the CSS code.
- If you have made a mistake, or you would like to restart, simply click on "Reset", where you will be taken to a prompt. Click "Yes", and your project will reset to the default settings.
- To give us suggestions on color pallete ideas, click on "Suggest a color pallete", and provide us with your ideas.
- Thanks for using DarkColors, and stay tuned for future updates!